Quorri is committed to providing superior products and service to our customers. That is why, we offer a Lifetime Performance Warranty* on our Quorri stones and a 1 Year manufactures Warranty* on our Jewelry. In the unlikely event that the optical properties have altered on your genuine Quorri from normal wear, and or your jewellery needs repair, please follow the return instructions below.
Tip: Please see our Cleaning Page before sending any jewelry or loose stone to us. Our warranty provides coverage for defects in manufacturing only (based upon our inspection and sole determination) and expressly excludes coverage for excessive wear and tear and/or physical/accidental damage, loss and theft. Our warranty is valid only at Quorri Improper repair or warranty service performed by someone other than Quorri will void this warranty.
*Some conditions apply, please see our Terms and Conditions Below.
Step 1. Contact Us. You must contact Quorri for a Return Authorization number (RMA #) by emailing email@example.com Be sure to give your order number and reason for return.
Step 2. A representative will be in contact with you via email with all the required information to send back your item(s).
Quorri is not responsible for return items lost or damaged while in transit. Merchandise returned is the responsibility of the sender until it is signed for by Quorri.
Our laboratory will inspect and verify the condition of the item once we receive the return. Repairs usually take 8-10 business days to process upon receipt of the item, but the actual repair time will depend on the work needed.
Terms and Conditions
- Items showing signs of excessive wear or those that have been altered, re-sized (by a jeweler other than Quorri), or damaged in any way cannot be accepted for warranty return. Warranty on the item(s) becomes null and void.
- Returns without a valid Authorization number (RMA #) will not be accepted for Warranty.
- Warranty returns are excluded from our free shipping policy. A shipping fee will be due before returns are shipped.
- If a stone replacement has been approved, we will replace the stone with only a nominal fee for re-mounting and cleaning.
- The newly added Platinum Warranty covers stones that have been purchased starting Jan 2014. Older purchases are based on the original warranty that does not include the stone loss warranty.
- Quorri will not be held responsible for any loss or defect resulting from an unauthorized jeweler's repair work. Warranty on the item(s) becomes null and void.
- The warranty on repair work we perform on jewelry purchased at Quorri will be limited exclusively to the work done.
- The warranty does not include theft, negligence, abuse, disappearance or loss of the optical properties of brilliance and fire due to intentional/incidental or accidental damage such as scuffing, scratching or chipping.
- All Quorri stones are individually checked and then shipped in a sealed package. Removing the seal from the package voids any return if the stones show signs of damage and abuse in any way. Loose stones mishandled and damaged by jewelers other than Quorri are not covered under Warranty. Replacement is the sole responsibility of the jeweler. Please contact for replacement details.